Thursday, January 11, 2024

Arrogant and Ignorant...

 Kirby...phony and false, staged questions?



84 detailed pages, lets view page 10?

Make sure you watch around the 11 minute mark with the dancing soldiers.  Judge Napolitano and Jeffrey Sachs, professor from Columbia University...

This is only 93 pages and what a history I got reading it!

Against Our Better Judgement, by Allison Weir



Another one to watch from the Judge...Kyle Anzalone Opinion Editor from https://antiwar.com/, gotta love Medea Benjamin and her sign, "Israel is not above the law" (about the 17 minute mark).

Then listen to Biden around the 19 minute mark.

Disgusting and Disheartening...how does one stand for freedom of speech and not speak out and discuss what's going on in Gaza?

Wonder if she's heard of Ho'oponopono?

I'm sorry,

Please forgive me

I love you

Thank you...she really ought to start practicing this.

I can't believe I had a blog post sighting this!!!!  A lot can happen in a year!!!!!

https://embracingcollapse.blogspot.com/2022/






No comments:

Post a Comment