Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hump day, Trump Day

Well thank goodness that the election is over and the mighty fine people of this country got who they voted for.  I'm sure glad our votes were included in the 1% for Jill Stein, even though I was told today, "it was a wasted vote".  I looked at the person and said "it's my vote, my choice and never again will I vote for the lesser of two evils."  Michael Moore talked me out of voting for Ralph Nader and after voting for Kerry...I said never again.

A friend sent me this video and it's definitely worth the few minutes that really tells it like it is.


Fall is definitely here, time to curl up next to the fire and knit something beautiful from my handspun...this time from our own sheep.


Vera Smiling for the camera


No comments:

Post a Comment